KNOWING WHAT MATTERS (first blog post) #minimalism

KNOWING WHAT MATTERS (first blog post) #minimalism


DECLUTTER FOR BETTER.
               https://exhoarder.blogspot.com/2019/05/knowing-what-matters-first-blog-post.html

The Exhoarder|Indian minimalist


HOWDY FOLKS?

Cheers! And Welcome to my blog THE EX HOARDER.


Before I could start sharing with y'all "the recipe for a simple and a happy life" on my blog posts, I would like to make a few things clear. Number one is that I believe in freedom of speech and I am jobless. OK.That is not why I am starting this blog.

KNOWING WHAT MATTERS (first blog post) #minimalism


WHY? WHAT? WHAT?

Number one is that I believe that every person on this planet deserves to WALK without having to carry the WEIGHT of material and mental possessions (positive and negative) that do not add any value to our lives and careers. I am going to share my personal experiences and the methods which I used to declutter from all unnecessary possessions.

Number two is that I am gonna talk about real life situations and experiences and not the fantasies that the social media has glorified to an extent where people are losing their mind to live up to the standards of this world. 

Number three is that we have a lot of DECLUTTERING to do. You and I together are gonna unlearn the lies that we have been loaded with all our lives, plus the unnecessary possessions (material & mental) that we have been hoarding all our lives.

Finally, Guys, I will not be able to do this without your constant support. Keep encouraging me throughout this journey of decluttering and I will do so too. You and I will try our best to learn from each other because nobody can be right about everything. I am in no way trying to impose my views on my readers. It is entirely based upon what I VALUE IN LIFE. It is my perspective. A simple one.



WHO AM I☺️?

My name's Alan Rohan Raikes & I am 24 yrs old. I am an essential...ist & a minimal..ist (in the making). I believe that living with less and just the essentials would add more meaning to life.

DECLUTTER FOR BETTER.


Annddd......... One more thing people,

DO HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO GET UPDATES REGULARLY VIA EMAIL IF YOU LIKE MY CONTENT. I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON MAKING THIS BLOG MORE USER FRIENDLY AND CREATE 'EASY TO READ' CONTENT. I AM ALSO WORKING ON BUILDING AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR ALL MY FELLOW "EX HOARDERS".

"BECOME AN EX HOARDER"


Yours,
ARR (Alan Rohan Raikes) The Ex Hoarder.
P.S: You'll be seeing this towards the end of all my blog posts .

Adios, until next time.



For suggestions and queries you can always reach out to me on alanrohan.raikes@gmail.com.

Copyright © 2019  The Exhoarder

Comments

  1. Great start..!! Hope you inspire and influence people with your words, thoughts and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rizwana. Yes. I am looking forward to it. I am very positive about that.

      Delete
  2. Look forward to some great content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not be disappointed Matt. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Way to go Alan! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you become one of my long time readers.

      Delete
  4. Great start ARR ! Already intrigued on what you have instore to share to the world. Looking forward to your perspectives on frugality as well. Keep them coming 😊 I like the picture of the post as well, can relate to the big laundry bags thereπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shan. I will talk about frugality in my posts to come. Hahaha:D IKR? #Declutter for better

      Delete
  5. all the best my dear brother..god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your simple words for the right expression. Looking forward for more. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:) I will be posting soon.

      Delete
  7. All the very best πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! All the very best Alan! I am sure that you will make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Alan.. great start ur words are simple but means a lot. All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Allan
    “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.” looking forward for more posts from you. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment